Saturday 14 April 2012

Jade the new social media administrator


So I have been interviewing the 2 new members who have joined our team recently and since I’m also new I’m going to introduce myself.

I’m Jade -the new Social Media Administrator at Ubizane, I am super excited to be here.








Where are you from?
A small town called Braemar, which is 30kms inland from Scottburgh

Who inspires you?
My parents and my boyfriend because no matter how tough times get, they haven’t given up, and they help me through times when I’m down.

What do you love about your job?
I love the atmosphere, walking to work and seeing the animal’s right next to you and the people I work with.

What made you decide to become social media administrator?
I like finding new ways to get a company out there and bring in more traffic to their business and I like the challenges involved with trying to get them up and running with the World Wide Web.

What is your biggest social media rule?
Keep everyone up to date with what’s going on and what’s new.

Do you like living in the bush?
Yes, I grew up on a farm in the bush; so it’s like home to me.

What creepy crawly animal scares you the most?
Spiders. Eeeek!

What animal would you be and why?
A Giraffe, because they are such beautiful animals and they are the tallest; so they overlook everything.

What’s your biggest fear in the bush?
Ticks, very happy I haven’t seen any.

If you could be invisible for a day, what would you do?
Scare people by moving stuff around, etc, making scary noises and spy on people.

If you could choose between a keyboard and a UPS; which would you choose to protect yourself from a monkey?
The UPS because they are heavy, so I can knock him with one throw.

Tell me a little bit about your story.
I’m a born and raised farm girl, living on a farm my whole life. I went to school in Scottburgh; which was a 60km drive each day; 30 minutes there and 30 minutes back. I studied a professional administration course in 2011 and now this year I’m working here.






No comments:

Post a Comment