Friday 13 April 2012

Kristy our new housekeeping manager


We are so happy to have Kristy join our team at Ubizane, and hope that she will enjoy the beautiful life that Ubizane has to offer.


Getting to know Kristy– a little fun questionnaire I made up for her.

Where are you from?
Hillcrest

Who inspires you?
My family, they are all really driven and know what they want in life.

What do you love about your job?
The beautiful surroundings and the amazing people I work with.

What made you decide to become a housekeeping manager?
I wanted new challenges for my life and the surroundings definitely influenced my decision.

What is your biggest housekeeping rule?
Everything you do, you have to be proud of; if not then you’re not delivering a very good standard of work.

Do you like living in the bush?
Yes I do, it is a gorgeous setting to wake up to in the morning. Instead of being stuck behind traffic, you bump into a giraffe.

What creepy crawly animal scares you the most?
Snakes

What animal would you be and why?
A wild dog because I’d get to walk around looking pretty all day.

What’s your biggest fear in the bush?
Being bitten by a snake and not being able to get to hospital in time.


If you could be invisible for a day, what would you do?
I would listen in on what people are saying about me behind my back.

If you could choose between a hairdryer and broom, which would, you use to protect yourself from a hippo?
I would use a broom to beat him up and then once he’s unconscious I would use the broom to clean his teeth.

Tell me a little bit about yourself?
I grew up in Hillcrest, studied travel and tourism and worked at travel agencies. I have travelled to London for a holiday and now I’m working here.



No comments:

Post a Comment