Wednesday 29 August 2012

Nikita, the new social media Administrator:

Nikita recently joined our Social Media Department, we caught up with her and got to know her a bit better. 


Where are you from? 

I am originally from Edenvale, Johannesburg. 

Who inspires you? 

My late Great Grandmother, she lived till 100 and was as strong as an Ox! She never had a bad word to say  about anyone, I will be extremely lucky if I can live to be half the person she was!

What do you love about the job? 

I love the fact that I am in the bush! There is never a dull office day. I also enjoy meeting and dealing with new people. 

What made you become a social Media Administrator?

I have worked in the IT field for a few years now, i enjoy the challenge of spreading the word about the company I work for. 

Do you enjoy living in the bush?

Yes, I love it! Its my 2nd home! 

What animal/insect scares you and why? 

African Buffalo, as they are quite temperamental and aggressive.

What animal would you be and why? 

I would be a bird as having  the ability to fly must be such an amazing feeling!

What computer equipment would you use to fight off a monkey, and why? 

A keyboard, as they will probably be fascinated with they keys and then I can make a hasty escape. 

Tell us a bit more about yourself: 

I lived in Edenvale all my life, where I eventually worked as a web developer for an IT company. I have recently discovered a new passion


No comments:

Post a Comment